Terms & Conditions
Reward Program Terms and Conditions 64
Terms and Conditions of CBAYREWARD$ operated by MyBookingRewards - This reward program is exclusively for agents in the USA
- 1. In order to register you must be an employee of a retail or home-based travel agency based in North America. Please provide your agency’s current and valid IATAN/CLIA number.
- 2. You may join either as an individual or as an entire agency.
- 3. If you join as an agency it is the manager’s responsibility to divide the rewards among the staff as they see fit and make any relevant declarations to the relevant tax authorities.
- 4. Your User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. You can advise us of your new contact details simply by going into Edit Profile.
- 5. By registering with CBAYREWARD$, operated by MyBookingRewards (MBR), you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about CBAYREWARD$ program and any incentive, promotion, or hotel sales and marketing details. All communications regarding this program will come from either Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa or MBR administration.
- 6. Your email data will not be passed on to third parties. CBAYREWARD$ (or MBR) may from time to time send relevant updates about our events and products. By providing your email address you consent to being contacted by email for direct marketing purposes by CBAYREWARD$, MBR and all associated parties within this website and community.
- 7. We (MBR) & Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa promise not to share your data with any other organization unless you give us your permission.
- 8. The incentive offered here is offered on a ‘non-tax-paid basis.’ It is your responsibility to read and accept the terms and conditions of each campaign, incentive or promotion. It is your responsibility to declare any applicable taxes for rewards received to IRS or other relevant tax authorities. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this.
- 9. Your agreement is between you and CBAYREWARD$ campaign for which you register and accept the terms for.
- 10. The Copy a booking function allows you to copy your booking automatically to other reward programs, by doing so you accept the terms and conditions of and to join the respective reward programs to which the booking relates and is being copied ‘to’.
- 11. The system may offer you different options to receive your rewards: Bank – means you store up your rewards, and redeem them at any time after they have been authorized by simply clicking on Redeem Your Rewards. Automatic redemption – you will be rewarded your chosen reward type or currency as soon as your bookings have been approved and rewarded by a program supervisor.
- 12. A booking can only be claimed for and reward redeemed after date of guest departure and booking approved by program administrator. In the event of a double logged booking, the originator of the booking (i.e first logged sale) will be rewarded.
- 13. All bookings are sent to the hotel for approval. This will take place after the guest checks out and the full stay of the guest is verified. The resort will then authorize your reward and you will receive notification.
- 14. You may store up your rewards, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorized by simply clicking on Redeem Your Rewards.
- 15. CBAYREWARD$ program (operated by MBR) is exclusively for travel agent residents in the United States.
- 16. Free nights are earned on any booking of 7 nights or more in any oceanview room category and will be reimbursed based on availability (black-out dates apply), valid for 2 adults for a minimum of 2 nights, and confirmed 60 days prior to travel.
- 17. Free nights are valid for up to 18 months from date of approved reward.
- 18. To book your reservation redeeming your free nights, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to advise you would like to redeem your nights from the CBAYREWARD$ program and include travel dates, number of people including children and their ages.
- 19. A booking can only be claimed once but will be eligible for a FREE night and $$$ rewards depending on number of nights and room categories booked.
- 20. $50 rewards may be claimed via prepaid Visa® pre-paid card.
- 22. CBAYREWARD$ claimed in the form of money will be received within 2-3 business days after bookings are verified and approved (after guests have travelled.)
- 23. CBAYREWARD$ claimed in the form of prepaid Visa® will be received in 7 business days after bookings are verified and approved (after guests have travelled) for new card requests. For rewards to be added on an existing card, fulfillment can be processed within 2-3 business days after bookings are verified and approved (after guests have travelled.)
- 24. For any questions or concerns email: email@example.com. My Booking Rewards is a trading name owned and operated by Exposure4 Ltd, Registered Company 4457636 England
- How to order your Visa
- When you request money from your global account simply click on the ‘Visa’ icon as your choice of currency. If the icon is not visible, please allow a few days for the production and launch, and save your money in your global account until such time as you see it.
PLEASE NOTE : YOU CANNOT USE YOUR CARD UNTIL YOU HAVE ACTIVATED IT FIRST
- Shipping Address
You will automatically be sent a card to the address on your agent profile and be charged the appropriate fees. Inaccurate addresses or loss of cards due non-delivery / receipt, or loss within a building are the responsibility of the agent and not Visa MyBookingRewards or your reward account and as such will not be refunded or replaced. You will need to cancel the card and request a replacement card.
- Cost of Card
£5 or $7.50 respectively, depending on the currency in which you earn your rewards. This fee will include the card and shipping to your address on your profile and the amount will be automatically deducted from your balance at the time of the request.
- MBR Visa card https://www.mybookingrewards.com/us/prepaidcard.php
- If in doubt contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MyBookingRewards Terms and Conditions
As a registrant of this network and programme you agree to the following:
- In order to register you must be an employee of a travel agency, tour operator or a homeworker belonging to a recognised consortium (please provide your agency number) (this does not apply to consumer facing offers).
- You may join either as an individual or as an entire agency.
- If you join as an agency it is the manager’s responsibility to divide the rewards among the staff as they see fit and make any declarations to the relevant tax authorities.
- Your User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up to date and advise of changes in contact details under "Edit Profile".
- By registering with us you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about My Booking Rewards (MBR) and any incentives or promotions registered with MBR and our associated partnerships. All communications regarding offers will come from suppliers detailed in the incentive or promotion, their appointed representative, or MBR
- By subscribing to any part of MBR or programme within it you accept that MBR may contact you via the channels given, including sending you E-mails, on its behalf or that of any of its programme members.
- By subscribing to a programme you may earn the rewards of that programme.
- By submitting a booking you accept that we may source the applicable programme(s) related to that product and subscribe you to this as a means to reward you and that you cannot earn any reward or recognition without being subscribed to the said programme, and as such you accept that the programme may and must be able to communicate with you via email, in writing or by telephone to confirm your reward or for any other reason.
- Your email data will not be passed on to third parties other than those suppliers whose reward programmes you choose to report bookings to and join or by registering for or attending an event where a supplier is listed. MyBookingRewards.com may from time to time send relevant updates about MyBookingRewards, its sister companies, its events, products and suppliers. You consent to being contacted by email for direct marketing purposes by MyBookingRewards and all associated parties within this website and community.
- By registering with MBR Events or attending an individual event you agree for MBR and all suppliers listed for the event, use your details for the purpose of communicating with you about MBR and the respective suppliers listed for the event and to be automatically registered to the respective supplier reward programmes within MBR, and you accept that all communications will come either from the supplier detailed in the promotion, their appointed in-market representative, or MyBookingRewards (MBR).
- MBR is associated with Travel Uni and other parties in numerous training programmes and as such you agree that by joining a reward programme which operates a training programme or other similar programme with such parties or vice versa, that your login permits you to enter either / both platforms without a new login or registration, and as such your data is therefore shared and registered with both parties to facilitate this process and for direct marketing. If at any time you wish to stop receiving direct marketing, please follow Unsbubscribe instructions on each of the sources. Please note this may also remove you from My Booking Rewards loyalty programme and you shall loose any rewards earned in any respective programmes.
- We (MBR) promise not to share your data with any other organization unless it is otherwise expressed herein or the T’s and C’s of the supplier’s reward programme.
- It is your responsibility to read and accept the terms and conditions of each campaign, incentive or promotion
If you pay tax in the UK, we will deduct minimum 20% tax as a default at source from your cash rewards payable at the point of redemption. You will still be requested and it remains your responsibility to confirm your own tax bracket if it is higher than 20% and as such it. Any non-UK residents are still required to make their own declarations and may request to be opted out of the automatic deductions. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this.
- Your agreement is between you and the respective campaign for which you register and accept the terms for.
- Your logged booking may be copied to other relevant reward programmes to help you earn more, you agree that by doing so you accept the terms and conditions of and to join the respective reward programmes to which the booking relates and is being copied 'to'.
- The system may offer you different options and ‘currencies’ to receive your rewards: Bank – means you store up your rewards, and redeem them at any time after they have been authorised by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw. Automatic redemption – means you will be rewarded your chosen reward type or currency as soon as your bookings have been approved and rewarded by a program supervisor. For all programmes using MBR for monetary rewards, your money will be transferred to your GLOBAL BANK where you store and save until you click WITHDRAW.
- You may store up your rewards, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorised and paid, by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw
For any questions or concerns email: email@example.com