Terms & Conditions
Reward Program T&Cs 64
Terms and Conditions of CBAYREWARD$ operated by MyBookingRewards - This reward program is exclusively for agents in the USA
- 1. In order to register you must be an employee of a retail or home-based travel agency based in North America. Please provide your agency’s current and valid IATAN/CLIA number.
- 2. You may join either as an individual or as an entire agency.
- 3. If you join as an agency it is the manager’s responsibility to divide the rewards among the staff as they see fit and make any relevant declarations to the relevant tax authorities.
- 4. Your User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. You can advise us of your new contact details simply by going into Edit Profile.
- 5. By registering with CBAYREWARD$, operated by MyBookingRewards (MBR), you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about CBAYREWARD$ program and any incentive, promotion, or hotel sales and marketing details. All communications regarding this program will come from either Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa or MBR administration.
- 6. Your email data will not be passed on to third parties. CBAYREWARD$ (or MBR) may from time to time send relevant updates about our events and products. By providing your email address you consent to being contacted by email for direct marketing purposes by CBAYREWARD$, MBR and all associated parties within this website and community.
- 7. We (MBR) & Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa promise not to share your data with any other organization unless you give us your permission.
- 8. The incentive offered here is offered on a ‘non-tax-paid basis.’ It is your responsibility to read and accept the terms and conditions of each campaign, incentive or promotion. It is your responsibility to declare any applicable taxes for rewards received to IRS or other relevant tax authorities. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this.
- 9. Your agreement is between you and CBAYREWARD$ campaign for which you register and accept the terms for.
- 10. The Copy a booking function allows you to copy your booking automatically to other reward programs, by doing so you accept the terms and conditions of and to join the respective reward programs to which the booking relates and is being copied ‘to’.
- 11. The system may offer you different options to receive your rewards: Bank – means you store up your rewards, and redeem them at any time after they have been authorized by simply clicking on Redeem Your Rewards. Automatic redemption – you will be rewarded your chosen reward type or currency as soon as your bookings have been approved and rewarded by a program supervisor.
- 12. A booking can only be claimed for and reward redeemed after date of guest departure and booking approved by program administrator. In the event of a double logged booking, the originator of the booking (i.e first logged sale) will be rewarded.
- 13. All bookings are sent to the hotel for approval. This will take place after the guest checks out and the full stay of the guest is verified. The resort will then authorize your reward and you will receive notification.
- 14. You may store up your rewards, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorized by simply clicking on Redeem Your Rewards.
- 15. CBAYREWARD$ program (operated by MBR) is exclusively for travel agent residents in the United States.
- 16. Free nights are earned on any booking of 7 nights or more in any oceanview room category and will be reimbursed based on availability (black-out dates apply), valid for 2 adults for a minimum of 2 nights, and confirmed 60 days prior to travel.
- 17. Free nights are valid for up to 24 months from date of approved reward.
- 18. To book your reservation redeeming your free nights, send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to advise you would like to redeem your nights from the CBAYREWARD$ program and include travel dates, number of people including children and their ages.
- 19. A booking can only be claimed once but will be eligible for a FREE night and $$$ rewards depending on number of nights and room categories booked.
- MBR Visa card https://www.mybookingrewards.com/us/prepaidcard.php
- If in doubt contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to MyBookingRewards
As a registrant of this network and programme you agree to the following:
- In order to register you must be an employee of a travel agency, tour operator or a homeworker belonging to a recognised consortium (please provide your agency number) (this does not apply to consumer facing offers).
- You may join either as an individual only.
- Your User Name and Password are unique to you and will travel with you should you change agencies. It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up to date and advise of changes in contact details under "Edit Profile".
- By registering with us you agree to us using your details for the sole purpose of communicating with you about My Booking Rewards (MBR) and any incentives or promotions registered with MBR and our associated partnerships. All communications regarding offers will come from suppliers detailed in the incentive or promotion, their appointed representative, or MBR
- By subscribing to any part of MBR or programme within it you accept that MBR may contact you via the channels given, including sending you E-mails, on its behalf or that of any of its programme members.
- By subscribing to a programme you may earn the rewards of that programme.
- By submitting a booking you accept that we may source the applicable programme(s) related to that product and subscribe you to this as a means to reward you and that you cannot earn any reward or recognition without being subscribed to the said programme, and as such you accept that the programme may and must be able to communicate with you via email, in writing or by telephone to confirm your reward or for any other reason.
- Your email data will not be passed on to third parties other than those suppliers whose reward programmes you choose to report bookings to and join or by registering for or attending an event where a supplier is listed. MyBookingRewards.com may from time to time send relevant updates about MyBookingRewards, its sister companies, its events, products and suppliers. You consent to being contacted by email for direct marketing purposes by MyBookingRewards and all associated parties within this website and community.
- By registering with MBR Events or attending an individual event you agree for MBR and all suppliers listed for the event, use your details for the purpose of communicating with you about MBR and the respective suppliers listed for the event and to be automatically registered to the respective supplier reward programmes within MBR, and you accept that all communications will come either from the supplier detailed in the promotion, their appointed in-market representative, or MyBookingRewards (MBR).
- By Registering for an event, you give authorisation for your photos & video to be taken & distributed. If you are not happy with this, please email email@example.com immediately.
- We (MBR) promise not to share your data with any other organization unless it is otherwise expressed herein or the T’s and C’s of the supplier’s reward programme.
- It is your responsibility to read and accept the terms and conditions of each campaign, incentive or promotion NB, As of 1st July 2015, if you pay tax in the UK, you will be requested to select your own tax bracket as you withdraw cash rewards, and our system will automatically deduct the relevant tax at source from your rewards payable. There is no opt-out of this for UK residents and as such we will automaticaly deduct a minimum of 20% and pay to HMRC. It otherwise remains your responsibility to make this selection any applicable taxes for rewards received to HMRC or other relevant tax authorities via your P11D or equivalent form. If in doubt you should ask your employer’s advice on this. If you are earning OUTSIDE of the UK, there is no auto deduction option to select and you are responsible for making your own declarations to your tax authorities.
- Your agreement for rewards is between you and the respective reward program and campaign for which you also register and accept the terms.
- Your logged booking may be copied to other relevant reward programmes to help you earn more, you agree that by doing so you accept the terms and conditions of and to join the respective reward programmes to which the booking relates and is being copied 'to'.
- The system may offer you different options and ‘currencies’ to receive your rewards: Bank – means you store up your rewards, and redeem them at any time after they have been authorised by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw. Automatic redemption – means you will be rewarded your chosen reward type or currency as soon as your bookings have been approved and rewarded by a program supervisor. For all programmes using MBR for monetary rewards, your money will be transferred to your GLOBAL BANK where you store and save until you click WITHDRAW.
- You may store up your rewards, or redeem them at any time after they have been authorised and paid, by simply clicking on Redeem or Withdraw
- We reserve the right to verify your employmet status and validity of your bookings at any time for the security and protection of all members.
- By being a member of www.mybookingrewards.com you agree to be entered into prizes, and for your name and/or your image to be posted on social media.
For any questions or concerns email: firstname.lastname@example.org